Re: Harmonize point-and-click information for #xxx and $xxx (issue 75010

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Harmonize point-and-click information for #xxx and $xxx (issue 7501046)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:02:45 +0100

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:06 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 2013/03/12 22:12:34, janek wrote:
>>
>> As usual, i have a dumb question about the commit message.
>> What is the relation of \xxx to #xxx and $xxx?
>> I can't quite grok the commit message :/
>
> Uh, \xxx is something starting with a backslash, $xxx is something
> starting with a dollar sign, #xxx is something starting with a hash
> mark.  I have trouble understanding your trouble.

My trouble is that you wrote a sentence about $xxx and #xxx and then
"however, \xxx ..." and i don't know how to relate these parts of the
mammals.  However, prices of bus tickets have dropped".
It's quite possible that the description is perfectly ok and i'm just
dumb/tired, but then i guess it wouldn't hurt to make it a bit
simpler.  Could you change it so that it more explicitely says what
was the situation before commit and what it is after?

thanks,
Janek