strange behaviour of DynamicText alignment

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: strange behaviour of DynamicText alignment
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:47:17 +0100

Hi,

when trying to generalize our alignment methods, i've noticed that
DynamicTexts are not placed as i would expect them.

Among others, there are two widely used alignment callbacks:
aligned-on-xy-parent and xy-aligned-on-self.  xy-aligned-on-self
aligns desired point of the grob (i.e. its center, left edge or right
edge) on the reference point of its parent (in case of noteheads
horizontal reference point is on the left edge od the stencil).

Now take a look at first two snippets in the attachment: both
LyricText and DynamicText are x-aligned-on-self. LyricText behaves as
expected (left/right edge is aligned on NoteHead's refpoint), while
DynamicText is shifted.

In the second two snippets both kinds of Grobs are
aligned-on-x-parent.  Again, LyricText is aligned properly and
DynamicText is shifted about a half note width to the right.

Why is DynamicText shifted?  Which place in the code is responsible
for this?  I didn't found any answer yet, so help will be much
appreciated.

thanks,
Janek