Re: Change name of Patch Handler to Patch Meister in CG (issue 7498045)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Change name of Patch Handler to Patch Meister in CG (issue 7498045)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:22:15 +0100

On 6 mars 2013, at 10:13, address@hidden wrote:

It's a mystery to me how anybody could interpret this text in any other
manner, but there is no point in being less clear than possible, so
LGTM.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7498045/

A "handler" handles things, i.e. is the person who physically handles something.  In UPS, if I talk about my "package handler", it is the person who is taking my package from point A to Z.  They put their "hand" on something, thus handle.

The patch mesiter does everything but handling when doing work like setting tags from new to review to countdown.

It is a misleading name that should be changed.  I thought I was the patch handler when reading that document because I am the one handling my patch.

Cheers,
MS