Re: Allows inheritence for slur engravers (issue 7437048)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Allows inheritence for slur engravers (issue 7437048)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 16:30:51 +0000

On 2013/03/01 14:45:27, mike7 wrote:

> "doubleSlurs" is not generic but rather specific.  I'd use something
> like
> if (double_property_name_ && to_boolean (get_property
> (double_property_name_)))
> instead, then we can, if desired, have a separate doublePhrasingSlur
> property at some point of time.

Done.  Had to make the check slightly different:

  if ((double_property_name_ != "")
       && to_boolean (get_property (double_property_name_.c_str ())))

Oh, I'd have made double_property_name_ a const char * const instead
of a string.  That can be 0, and you don't need to c_str on it.

as GCC complains that there is no operator && for the check you're
suggesting.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7437048/