Re: For those who need new features and bug fixes...

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: For those who need new features and bug fixes...
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:42:45 +0100

On 12/21/2012 11:34 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Hey all,

I have two 16ish-hour flights this holiday season and I'll be filling them with
composition, Sudoku, and LilyPond programming.  So, this is the time to send me:

1) Features you need implemented.
2) Bugs you need fixed.
3) Things you need reviewed.

I'll get as many of them done as I can on the flight.

Cheers,
MS
One thing that doesn't seem too difficult (based on my outdated and incomplete understanding of the implementation) and currently generates a number of questions on the mailing list is http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1090, i.e. to automatically handle incomplete measures in alternate endings or repeats.

Happy Holidays!

   /Mats