Doc: NR Moved Appendix C to CG (issue 6948070)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Doc: NR Moved Appendix C to CG (issue 6948070)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:43:58 +0000

Hi James

Thanks for tackling this - it would be hard for
me to do as compiling the full docs takes ages
on my laptop.  That means I haven't actually
tested the suggestions I've made.  Hope they
work!

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/6948070/diff/1/Documentation/contributor.texi
File Documentation/contributor.texi (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6948070/diff/1/Documentation/contributor.texi#newcode74
Documentation/contributor.texi:74: @verbatiminclude ly-grammar.txt
The text needs to go just before the
@include fdl.itexi
near the end of this file.
Just the * LilyPond grammar:: line should
appear in the menu block.
You'll also need to prefix the text with
@node LilyPond grammar
@appendix LilyPond grammar

https://codereview.appspot.com/6948070/diff/1/Documentation/notation/notation-appendices.itely
File Documentation/notation/notation-appendices.itely (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6948070/diff/1/Documentation/notation/notation-appendices.itely#oldcode1545
Documentation/notation/notation-appendices.itely:1545: (BNF) in
@ref{LilyPond grammar}.  This file is used to build the
How about leaving this paragraph in, simply
changing the @ref{} to @rcontrib{}?  It is in a
Technical glossary, so I don't mind the technicalities
being mentioned here.  What do you think?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6948070/