Re: Missing issue tracker

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Missing issue tracker
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:51:50 +0100

2012/12/10 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
> Il 10/12/2012 22:22, Thomas Morley ha scritto:
>
>> You can see the patch at
>> http://codereview.appspot.com/6923043/
>> but no issue on the tracker was generated.
>> Colin, I'm sorry about that.
>>

> AFAIK, you should first create the issue and then upload the patch. git-cl
> is able to recognize which issue is related to your patch (can't remember
> how, I did it just once.. have you checked the CG?).

I intended to let git-cl do it for me, as David explained here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-06/msg00500.html

Uploading a patch I'm often asked to enter user-name and password
twice. I guess one is for google-issue-tracker the other for Rietveld.

I'm sure I made a typo in one of them, so maybe the upload worked but
not the creating of a new issue.

>> The last time this happened, Colin created an issue for me.
>> Am I allowed to do it myself?
>> Is there something special to observe?
>

> I think that you can create it yourself, as you are a committer in this
> list:
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/people/list
>
> Anyway, wait for a reply from some developer
> --
> Federico

Thanks,
  Harm