Re: European lilypond meetings

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: European lilypond meetings
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 21:13:15 +0200

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm floating two possibilities for face-to-face lilypond meetings
> in the next few months.
>
> UK: I'll be in the Birmingham area on 26 June. [...]
>
> GERMANY: David has offered accommodations for a few people in July,

I don't think i can afford to attend two meetings, and i prefer
Germany as it's closer to Poland.

>  although Werner was busy during that period.  If there's
>  going to be a meeting, it would be nice if there were as many
>  people as possible, so maybe this could happen during August?

quite fine with me.
Just one thought: i still think that a meeting like this would be a
perfect way to start GLISS - but would we wait so long?

cheers,
Janek