Re: one week until 2.16.0

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: one week until 2.16.0
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:52:42 +0100

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 06:37:48PM +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> Le 29/05/2012 23:11, Graham Percival disait :
> >Friendly reminder -- since there are no Type-Critical issues
> >either open or in the "issues to verify", 2.15.39 is aimed to
> >become 2.16.0 in one week.
>
> Do you plan to build a last 2.15.40 for the po files to be in sync,
> or should I make a new pot and upload a new tarball (2.15.39-1)
> anywhere for the FTP?

I will change the VERSION in release/unstable, then follow
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/minor-release-checklist

Those instructions currently include a po-replace, but I don't
know if this means that the answer to your question is "yes" or
"no".  If that plan poses some risk to translators, then add a
Type-Critical issue to stop the major release.

- Graham