Re: Successful GUB make bootstrap and bin/gub lilypond-installer

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Successful GUB make bootstrap and bin/gub lilypond-installer
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:52:33 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Hall" <address@hidden>
To: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Lilypond Dev" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:41 PM

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 02:25:40PM +0200, Graham Percival wrote:
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 08:53:32AM +0100, Colin Hall wrote:
> Yes. I followed this documentation:
>
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor-big-page#lilydev
> http://www.philholmes.net/lilypond/LilyDev/ubuntu-LilyDev-remix-2.6.iso

Great!  Could I convince you to send a merge request via github
for the kernel url?

I believe the broken URL is due to a temporary problem at kernel.org
but I'll investigate.

More generally, if somebody has about 50 megabytes of online
storage, it would be neat if they could prepare an "unofficial"
release.

I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Colin.

--

Colin Hall

Unless you're particularly keen, don't spend too much effort on this. I'll have a look over the weekend.

--
Phil Holmes