Re: Make \footnote a post-event (issue 6203044)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Make \footnote a post-event (issue 6203044)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:57:30 +0000

Reviewers: Keith, Graham Percival,

Message:
As you can see, this draft comment did not get out in time but was
forgotten.

Looks like changing the version to 2.15.34 is now in your ballpark.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6203044/diff/1018/input/regression/collision-seconds.ly
File input/regression/collision-seconds.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6203044/diff/1018/input/regression/collision-seconds.ly#newcode1
input/regression/collision-seconds.ly:1: \version "2.14.0"