Re: Patchy email

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Patchy email
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 15:46:48 +0200

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 03:38:33PM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
> IIUC the "From:" field is not read from a config file but is hardcoded
> in compile_lilypond_test.py:55, can we set up to a sensible default
> value, or should it be made configurable?

Either is fine with me.  A sensible default value could be
  "patchy %s" % (os.hostname())
assuming there's a command like that in os.

Can you give me your github account name, so I can add you to the
lilypond-extra project so you can push directly?

Also, if you'd like to rename files / classes / methods /
functions a bit so they make more sense, I'm totally down with
that.  I know that you know more python than me, so feel free to
push directly.  Depending on the files you rename, the CG might
need updating; see
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/summary-for-experienced-developers

- Graham