Re: Plan for discussions

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Plan for discussions
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:22:51 +0200

On 14/05/12 09:56, David Kastrup wrote:
<URL:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/source/Documentation/notation/skipping-corrected-music>

Yes, but that wasn't the use-case I had in mind. The sort of thing I was thinking of was:

    (i) I have a full, complete score, which I have compiled.

   (ii) I spot a typo (say, an A that should be A-flat).

  (iii) I correct the wrong note and recompile.  The recompilation process
        ought to be significantly faster than the original complete-score
        compilation process, even though a full score is being produced as
        output.