Re: LoMus 2012

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LoMus 2012
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 13:00:14 +0200

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> I wouldn't mind using it to finish my skyline work!  That'll easily be
> five weeks of my life (around 1 000 €), and it'd allow me to focus on
> something other than fundraising...

Well, the agreement was "whoever submits and collects, decides how to
distribute", and I doubt anybody would be adverse to good skylines.
Figure in another five weeks for dealing with requests for code
documentation and another five for dealing with regressions, and you are
not exactly going to end up ahead, anyway.