Ponding croaks

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Ponding croaks
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 09:26:24 +0200

Perhaps we should include croaks in the pondings (somewhat akin to
Bleats <URL:http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/111003>):
interesting LilyPond oneliners, not necessarily restrained to 12
characters, and their output.

Which brings up another issue: if we collect a database of those, they
will drown out current news, so perhaps we should either have a weight
per ponding, or a hierarchy of pondings (equal pondability at each
level).