Re: Intregrating lilypond.pot update to 'make release'

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Intregrating lilypond.pot update to 'make release'
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 17:34:07 +0100

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 06:19:42PM +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> What you'll find in the enclosed patch is an attempt to adapt
> 'make po-replace' in order to have an automatically well-formed .pot
> included in 'make dist'.

Please upload patches to rietveld with git-cl, as specified here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/summary-for-experienced-developers

With specific regards to the release, I would need a patch to the
CG release process instructions:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/minor-release-checklist

For reliability, I never deviate from this checklist.

- Graham