Re: some comments and complaints on the code (issue 5651069)

From: milimetr88
Subject: Re: some comments and complaints on the code (issue 5651069)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:56:08 +0000

The next patch set was by mistake placed by me in a new issue:
http://codereview.appspot.com/5862052.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5651069/diff/1/lily/accidental-placement.cc
File lily/accidental-placement.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5651069/diff/1/lily/accidental-placement.cc#newcode211
lily/accidental-placement.cc:211: * @return A vector of
Accidental_placement_entrys
On 2012/02/13 03:36:27, joeneeman wrote:
On 2012/02/11 12:27:31, Milimetr88 wrote:
> Do you mean @param and @return or the comment to the function? What
comment
> would you propose?

I'm complaining about the @return comment, since it's redundant (ie.
no need to
change it, just remove that line). I'm ok with the @param comment,
because you
can't tell from the function signature that accs is supposed to be a
list.

Done.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5651069/diff/1/lily/note-collision.cc
File lily/note-collision.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5651069/diff/1/lily/note-collision.cc#newcode536
lily/note-collision.cc:536: s[LEFT]--;  // why LEFT and RIGHT instead of
UP and DOWN?