Re: somebody needs to run staging before 29 Jan

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: somebody needs to run staging before 29 Jan
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:23:30 +0100 (CET)

> So check it out at least once it is in Patch-review orderly.  That
> means that it is regtest-clean, but that does not mean that a
> feature change will make its main users happy.

OK.  BTW, I've meant staging, not master.  Sorry for the thinko.

> And I might point out that it was you who _repeatedly_ pressed for q
> getting fixed because of its importance to you, even if it meant a
> solution expensive in developer and possibly execution time.

Well, I mainly forced implementation of `q' because I think it's
incredibly useful for LilyPond in general, not only for me.

> When you now can't be even bothered looking at it, I will think
> thrice before tackling anything which you call important.

Hold your horses, David!  You are doing a great job, and I follow your
development steps quite closely, but there is real life interfering
sometimes.  Not everybody has the same working patterns as you have.

    Werner