Re: Plans for changing chord repeat implementations

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Plans for changing chord repeat implementations
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 03:26:22 +0100

<URL:http://codereview.appspot.com/5595043>

> What would be the impact of your solution on this kind of code?
> Is it just about adding e.g. \q before the block?

The user impact is now down to nil.  There is no longer any relation of
the implementation to \relative.  Since you don't need to call it
manually except for special considerations (like letting it retain
articulations in some passage), \q is now called \chordRepeats.

I don't think that there are nightmarish corners in the implementation
and behavior any more.