Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)

From: aleksandr . andreev
Subject: Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 01:02:14 +0000

Regarding comments by Jan:

I guess it should be 2.5 staff_space or something

I changed the depth and height parameters as you suggested. However, I
do not see any difference, in the reg tests or in my test files. Are we
sure that the entire glyph has to fit within the char_box, including the
"stem"?

Regarding comments by Neil and Bertrand:

I rewrote Stem::is_normal_stem the way Neil suggested. Looking at the
code in Stem.cc, it appears that both ways are being used to check the
style property. I don't know which is the more correct.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/