Re: music font

From: Emilio Grazzi
Subject: Re: music font
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:40:24 +0100

Thanks Janek for your suggestion. I'm looking at the gonville readme but it
will take me some time to understand, I'll let you know.
Of course I've tried some shortcuts before, I opened lilypond font (the 20pt
weight) in a font-editor, modified some glyphs and dropped an otf replacing the
old one.
The result from lilypond seems unchanged but the output window says me this:

[...]
Interpretazione della musica...
errore di programmazione: Errore FreeType: SFNT font table missing
continua, incrociare le dita
errore di programmazione: Errore FreeType: SFNT font table missing
continua, incrociare le dita
errore di programmazione: Errore FreeType: SFNT font table missing
continua, incrociare le dita
[...]

roughly translated in english should be
[...]
processing music...
programming error: FreeType Error: SFNT font table missing
keep going, cross your fingers
[...]

as Janek says, the only way out seems to be trough the gonville source files.