Re: Update lilygit.tcl (Issue 2092) (issue 5504092)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Update lilygit.tcl (Issue 2092) (issue 5504092)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 01:11:05 +0000

Nice review.

I will make changes in response to your comments.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504092/diff/14001/scripts/auxiliar/lily-git.tcl
File scripts/auxiliar/lily-git.tcl (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504092/diff/14001/scripts/auxiliar/lily-git.tcl#newcode222
scripts/auxiliar/lily-git.tcl:222: proc update_lilypond_norebase {} {