Re: Implements rhythmic-music-iterator (issue 5554048)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Implements rhythmic-music-iterator (issue 5554048)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:28:39 +0100

On Jan 18, 2012, at 3:53 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> Where would be the point?  If I plan to touch up the stream event before
> broadcasting it, I can't use the everything-included report_event
> anyway.  If I plan to touch up the music event in a manner equivalent to
> deleting the articulations, I can just delete the articulations instead.
> In either case, the original music event would behave differently after
> having once visited the iterator.

I don't think there's a risk that one engraver in a context will get a
different version of an event than another engraver in a context.  This would
require the NoteEvent to be reported more than once.  This is why I don't think
setting articulations to SCM_EOL will matter.

Have you had the chance to apply my patch set along with your work to see if it
works?

Cheers,
MS