Re: "include" music-function

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: "include" music-function
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:28:18 +0100

Jan-Peter Voigt <address@hidden> writes:

> Here are the two functions I implemented ... still a bit clumsy, but
> it works for now ... if you are interested *how* and *why* to use
> them, don't hesitate to mail me!

If anybody is game for digging up the old discussion: I don't think it
makes sense to require a user to rebuild ly:parser-include-file or
whatever it was called previously manually.

I mean, builds character and all (actually, lots of characters), but all
in all, it should be core functionality.

Now I don't want to repeat old mistakes, but I don't really have the
time for an extended investigation.  So if somebody gives me all the
data in a manner that does not require all too much thinking on my side,
I might try putting that kind of functionality back.