Re: How to measure the code coverage of scheme part in Lilypond?

From: Kai Yu
Subject: Re: How to measure the code coverage of scheme part in Lilypond?
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:25:16 +0800

Thank you. The problem is i do not know how to call 'with-code-coverage' in Lilypond when executing the command "lilypond filename.ly".

2012/1/4 Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden>
Hi Kai,

Can you please reply to address@hidden and perhaps the Lilypond user
list too?  This will allow others to contribute to the discussion or
learn from it.

Kai Yu <address@hidden> skribis:

> Could you tell me how to collect code coverage of scheme when I executing
> the command "lilypond filename.ly"?  BTW, I am a green hand of scheme
> language.

Guile 2.0 has support for this (info "(guile) Code Coverage").  This
could be used for Lilypond, but you may have to add just a few lines of
Scheme code in Lilypond to call ‘with-code-coverage’ & co.

I don’t know the specifics of Lilypond, so I can’t tell you exactly
where to add that.

Thanks,
Ludo’.