Re: T2026: Use new (scm markup-facility-defs) scheme module for markup c

From: ianhulin44
Subject: Re: T2026: Use new (scm markup-facility-defs) scheme module for markup commands. (issue 5464045)
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 21:19:24 +0000

I've had to do some major mangling with my local git rep, so the next
patch-set is coming up as a new Rietveld issue.

It's http://codereview.appspot.com/5504107

Will also update Google tracker.

Ian

http://codereview.appspot.com/5464045/diff/10002/ly/music-functions-init.ly
File ly/music-functions-init.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5464045/diff/10002/ly/music-functions-init.ly#newcode31
ly/music-functions-init.ly:31: %% need (scm markup-facility-defs)for
markup?