Re: What's the deal with the LSR update?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: What's the deal with the LSR update?
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 19:11:45 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

>> git grep automatically-change-duration
>> Documentation/snippets/rhythms.snippet-list:automatically-change-durations.ly
>> address@hidden:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$ find -name
>> automatically-change-duration.ly
>> address@hidden:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$
>

> Looks like that was a snippet added to the docs and wasn't included in
> the patch because I didn't add new files to the patch - only changed
> ones. Please let me know how you want to fix this.

I'll remove that particular patch from staging.  I propose that we'll
use the opportunity for redoing this completely by first letting me push
a patch copying the snippets from me that don't survive the automatic
update into snippets/new, and that you then restart the snippet update
from that state.

In that manner we should be able to avoid the snippets I changed
incorrectly to jump back and forth.

If you want a "fresh build directory check", you might want to use

git clean

which removes everything not under control of git.