Re: 2.13.40 regtests

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.13.40 regtests
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:09:52 +0000

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 11:32:57AM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
> http://www.holmessoft.co.uk/homepage/lilypond/imagediffs.htm

les-nerides: this is definitely an improvement.  I'm surprised to
see that the old version involved a collision betwee fingering
and a slur in different staves, though!  (end of bar 2)
Could somebody look into whether this is a known bug, and report
it if it isn't?
(this would be a medium or low collision)

page-breaking-min-systems-per-page2 and -page-count-3: I see music
going off the end of the page.  Are these known issues?
(both are critical)

Cheers,
- Graham