Checks for git user details (issue3182041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Checks for git user details (issue3182041)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:18:27 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Patchset 1 contains the actual improvement to lily-git.tcl.  It works on
my machine, and I'll push it in 24 hours if nobody complains.

Patchset 2 adds indentation from emacs.  The commit message isn't
showing up, so here it is:

This is the only tcl file in our repo.  It doesn't have a long history,
nor is this file at all important to compiling+debugging lilypond.  As
such, I feel justified in tossing it through emacs' indentation.

This does not mean that I think it is appropriate to discuss the
indentation of any other type of file in git.  If anybody complaints
about indenting this file, I will remove this commit without question,
and we will keep on using the previous inconsistently-indented version
until we discuss code indentation as part of GOP.

Checks for git user details

Checks global .gitconfig for name and email.

If none found, prompts for entry.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/3182041/

Affected files:
  M scripts/auxiliar/lily-git.tcl