Re: PATCH: applied default spacing rules provided by Keith O Hara

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: applied default spacing rules provided by Keith O Hara
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 20:24:16 +0000

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 11:53:06AM -0800, Mark Polesky wrote:
> James Lowe wrote:
> >> Looks like it will be fairly straightforward in this
> >> case, but let me know if you want help with that
> >> process.  I figure I should help you there, since I'm
> >> the one who introduced the conflicts.
> >
> > If it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate that.
>
> 2) Hopefully you have a separate branch dedicated to this
>    patch (I'll call it spacing-settings here).

James: this is way beyond your abilities.  You're not expected to
know about git branches; it's not covered in lily-git.tcl.  I'll
take over.  Thanks for your work on this so far -- you've learned
exactly what I wanted you to learn, and if the renaming had
happened a few days earlier or later, we could have pushed your
patch with no problems.  The timing was unfortunate.

Keith: could you prepare a new set of patches?  i.e. re-implement
your spacing tweaks from scratch, but with the new names?  If not,
I'll try to figure out what the renaming was doing and update your
patches myself.  I expect it would take me about an hour.

- Graham