Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:06:07 +0000

Apart from the placement of the descriptive text in the IR, which I
think is debatable, I agree with Carl's comments.

Thanks again Mark.  Every iteration is an improvement.  I think we're
nearly there!

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/diff/40001/lily/axis-group-interface.cc
File lily/axis-group-interface.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/diff/40001/lily/axis-group-interface.cc#newcode780
lily/axis-group-interface.cc:780: "The following keys may be set in the
spacing alists:\n"
I'm not sure.  The current description is in the interface.
Isn't the standard practice to place descriptions in the interface and
only the values set for particular grobs in the grob description?  (I
was about to say we should do the same as 'details, but the description
of 'details is very poor; not a good model.)

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/