Re: Byzantine chant and microtones

From: Erich Patrick Enke
Subject: Re: Byzantine chant and microtones
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 01:28:44 -0800

Apologies.  I didn't mean to send that last one.

What I meant to say was: Yes please.  You can feel free to copy paste that
email to where it needs to be.  A prime example of Byzantine notation in modern
use can be found here:
http://www.stanthonysmonastery.org/music/Vespers/b2100_Lord_I_have_cried.pdf

Erich

Sent from my iPhone