Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 23:40:56 +0100

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
> Valentin: 1*

> *was 2, then changed it to 1?  Which one is it?

Er, is it the same vote we're talking about? I voted "2" in the other
thread about the 'space alist:
" 2) initial-distance    minimum-distance"

But I thought here we were talking only about "within-group" vs
"withingroup", which is where I like the #1 option better.

(Of course, things like this could be made a lot simpler if we had a
Wiki somewhere... but we don't, do we? ;)

Cheers,
Valentin.