Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 23:52:22 +0000

On 2010/11/03 23:14:47, Carl wrote:

I think I'd probably go a bit farther.

What if we acknowledged ties, slurs, and glissandos (glissandi?) in
the
Tab_note_head_engraver and set the desired properties there.

Which properties?

If it involves multiple nested loops (like the original patch), then I'd
say no.

How would you deal with TabNoteHeads after a line break?  IIRC, there is
some code in tablature.scm which treats them differently, but this is
something you can't do in an engraver.

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/