Re: Doc: NR: Move "Modifying alists" from 4.1.2 to 5.3. (issue2767043)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Doc: NR: Move "Modifying alists" from 4.1.2 to 5.3. (issue2767043)
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 03:25:56 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/2767043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely
File Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2767043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely#newcode2014
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:2014:
On 2010/11/01 06:47:58, Graham Percival wrote:
My eyes are already starting to glaze over, and I'm not
even halfway through the section.  Could we get a
@lilypond in here?  Ideally a @lilypond showing all
methods of setting these things, but at the minimum
showing just one method.

Graham,

Is this better?  I added two examples, but there's the
obvious problem of \paper variables being ignored from
within a @lilypond.  CG 4.3.4 says:

  If you are making an example demonstrating special
  \paper{} values, contact the Documentation Editor.

Consider yourself contacted!
- Mark

http://codereview.appspot.com/2767043/