Re: Woodwind Fingerings Was: Graphical notation in lilypond - results &

From: James
Subject: Re: Woodwind Fingerings Was: Graphical notation in lilypond - results & call for help
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:07:53 +0100

On 29/07/2010 18:19, Mike Solomon wrote:
Hey Bernardo,
     The woodwind fingering is chugging along.  All of the code is in the
current development version of lilypond, along with some regression tests
showing the functionality on all of the instruments.  It just needs people
to write documentation for it - if any of you are interested, please contact
myself or one of the lilypond dox people.

Do we (should we) add something to the tracker for this 'enhancement' to the Documentation?

Also at the very least a I think a TODO should be added in the appropriate section, either way I am happy to help editing the docs, but I have tracker items I am working on.

James