Re: Comma in snippet filename

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Comma in snippet filename
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:49:09 +0100

On 8 July 2010 18:43, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

> Then please rename it.  Patch to Trevor... no, wait, we'll need to
> regnerate the *.snippet-list files.

Arrgh, please no! :)

It shadows the snippet in LSR, which has the same filename: LSR
doesn't strip commas.  The LSR version had to be moved into the git
tree following the changes to autobeaming which were too complicated
for convert-ly.

Saying that, Carl doesn't like the title, so he might change it anyway
as part of his new autobeaming patch (see our discussion on Rietveld).

Cheers,
Neil