Re: pushing for doc editors

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: pushing for doc editors
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 08:33:36 +0100

Graham, you wrote Saturday, July 03, 2010 10:28 PM

I'm leaving for LSM next Wednesday, and after that I'm going to
Vancouver for two weeks.  I won't have access to a machine capable
of compiling lilypond in less than 4 hours, so I'd like somebody
else to handle testing+pushing doc patches, from now until 3 Aug.

I've dusted down my doc-checking mechanism, oiled the
bits that were squeeking, and tested it with the recent
patch to the glossary from Michael Morales.  All seems to
work still.  So I could hold the doc fort for you for a month
while you jolly off.  Enjoy your trip!

- Graham

Trevor