Re: GUB buiding from a local source tree?

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: GUB buiding from a local source tree?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:17:11 -0500

Umm.  It would be *way*, ***way*** easier to download lilybuntu and do
a normal compile in there

Then I probably had misunderstood the purpose of Lilybuntu -- I thought this was for people who did not have a real linux setup for doing lilypond development -- like, having all the prerequisites in place etc. For *development*, I am completely fine and happy. It's that I am now happy with the development results and need to deploy, and the ultimate users do not use linux. How does lilybuntu produce the win32 binary anyway? wouldn't it need to do the exact same crosscompile as what would happen in a physical ubuntu box?