Re: 2.13.10 pre-release testing

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: 2.13.10 pre-release testing
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:31:59 -0000

Graham, you wrote Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:44 AM

I'm not asking for a pile of release-related bugs here; I just want to
know if the release process has any regressions against previous
versions.

I just checked all these issues against 2.13.9.
All were faults in 2.13.9 too except for the missing
url in the pdf from test.ly.  That was displayed
correctly in 2.13.9, but is missing in the pdf
generated by 2.13.10.  It seems to be due to a change
in the way subtitle handles a newline in its string.
An easy fix is to put the string in test.ly all on one
line.  This is probably adequate to get 2.13.10 out.

I'll investigate further and file a bug report.

Trevor