Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature(issue164063)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature(issue164063)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:14:49 -0000

Trevor Daniels Monday, December 21, 2009 1:07 AM

<address@hidden>, Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:48 PM

On 2009/12/14 12:13:07, t.daniels_treda.co.uk wrote:

So is http://codereview.appspot.com/164063 now ready to go?

The indentation in translation-functions.scm is still a bit wrong, but apart from that, it looks fine.

OK, I'll get the emacs indenting script working, fix the
indenting, and push.

Well, in the end I used Emacs to indent the code
I'd added.  I failed to get the script to work,
and also failed to discover why :(  I'm still a noob
at Unix and unixy things like Emacs.  So I used Emacs
itself, which sort-of worked.  I found it messed
up the indenting of docs strings if I applied it to the
whole of scm/translation-functions.scm, so I indented
just a small region which included my code.  And
then I pushed.  Hope that's ok.

I'll document these additions (whitespace and lettered
tab) after Christmas.  Best wishes to all!

Trevor