macro definition in translated page

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: macro definition in translated page
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 03:22:51 +0100

Hello,

In my translated downloads page, I can not make
@downloadStableLinuxNormal and others to appear properly expanded.

I can only find the macro downloadStableLinuxNormal defined in
generated files (and therefore not able to find it by means of git
grep) such as input/regression/out-test/version.itexi and others under

Help appreciated.  John is aware but this is not urgent.  Have a merry night,
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com