Re: Managing my LilyPond addiction

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Managing my LilyPond addiction
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:58:36 +0000

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
> Graham Percival wrote:
>> I hereby announce that starting tomorrow (21 Dec 2009),
>> I'm only going to do 3 hours of lilypond work each day.
>
> I fully support this decision.  Running `git shortlog -sn'
> shows that apart from the main authors, you're by far the
> most prolific, having authored almost *twice* as much as
> anyone else.

Well, don't forget that I've pushed a lot of work that other people
sent me for approval.  Of course, taking the time to check, comment,
and approve patches also takes a bunch of work.  Also, there's all the
grief that GUB has given me... the two lines in this patch took me
literally four hours to create:
http://github.com/janneke/gub/commit/3999b0d8ea30bbc2aabccbf0e6cf684620de6545

> http://calnewport.com/blog/2009/11/20/a-study-hacks-primer/

I just finished a macro to simplify doc links on the website, so I'll
read it now.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham