Re: improving the CG

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: improving the CG
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:41:59 -0700

On 12/18/09 11:35 PM, "Mark Polesky" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey everyone.
>
> Without intending the slightest offence towards those of you
> who've already put a lot of work into the CG, I think it can
> still be clearer.  I'm toying around with a bunch of new
> paragraphs over here, and I just wanted to let you guys
> know, in case one of you is doing some big reworking of it
> that will conflict with the work I'm doing now.

There's never any offense when somebody is doing actual work.

The CG has yet to undergo a serious edit; it's primarily been a place to
drop stuff so it's available, even if it's not optimally placed yet.

I was just getting ready to put Ian's stuff on debugging Scheme into the CG.
It would go in the programming section.  If you're going to be working on
that, let me know and I'll stay away from it.  Otherwise, I'll move forward.

Thanks,

Carl