Re: PATCH: Issue 638 Autobeaming

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: PATCH: Issue 638 Autobeaming
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:49:11 -0000

Carl,

A question.  Does your code require autobeaming
rules to be defined for beams of every possible
duration?  I ask because the following example beams
inconsistently, and I'm not sure if this is due to your
code or differences in the autobeaming rules for 4/4 and
2/2 time signatures.  With a32 instead of a64 a64 the
beaming is fine.

\relative c'' {
 a8 a a a32 a a a a8 a a a64 a a32 a a |
 a8 a a32 a a16 a8  a8 a16 a32 a a8 a|