Re: website search box

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: website search box
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:13:16 -0800

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> The new website is lacking the search box.  The init file
> contains:
>
>    if ($sergsmoeivjriohuemf) {
>        my $name = "search-box.html"
>
> which looks quite interesting.  Is this a holdover from the
> Hungarian translation?  It doesn't look Dutch, and doesn't have
> the right consonents to be Welsh.

Also, on an unrelated note, the hyperlinks point to the lower-case
node names again, which breaks the CSS.  On kainhofer.com, we have

  Documentation/web/download.html#Download

but with current master we have

  Documentation/web/download.html#download

Can this be fixed?

Thanks,
Patrick