Re: final 2.12.3 check

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: final 2.12.3 check
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:30:23 -0800

On 2009-12-17, Graham Percival wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 09:56:20PM +0000, Neil Puttock wrote:
> > 2009/12/15 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> >
> > > I see dead people.  And also a lot of backports.  Anything notable?
> > > It would be nice to note them, if they are.
> >
> > Can't we just link to the bug tracker, or would you prefer something
> > more enticing? :)
>
> How accurate is that?  I see tons and tons of commits, and only 20
> items marked as "fixed_2_12_3".  And the latest of those came from
> 2_13_4, but many more commits were backported after that.

It's pretty accurate.  A lot of the other commits were for bugfixes
not found in the tracker, build fixes, texi2html compat fixes, etc.
Some other small annoyances or nitpicks were also backported.

We also backported most (or all) of the MusicXML bugfixes, none of
which were on the tracker.  Same with Carl's bugfixes for fretboards.

IIRC, Neil did an LSR update a while back, and also updated some of
the (English) documentation.

-Patrick