Re: Fix STEPMAKE_GET_VERSION for OpenBSD

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Fix STEPMAKE_GET_VERSION for OpenBSD
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:33:14 +0100

Op zondag 13-12-2009 om 20:14 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Matthias
Kilian:

> (I really
> don't remember the reason, too much time has passed since I made
> this patch)

It would be nice to know why we need this, esp. as this fix
does not make the logic more readible.

By cutting the command in bits you should be able to see where
things go wrong.  Try running the attached script with the
problematic executables and see if that helps.

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org