Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature (issue164063)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature (issue164063)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:12:49 -0000

Thanks Neil

Sorry about the trailing spaces. I was used to my Windows editor removing them automatically; gedit can't, AFAICS. However, I've just discovered that git rebase --warning=fix will remove them, so as long as I remember to do
that they should be gone.

I think I've corrected the formatting errors as you suggested. Could you please explain when I should use a 1-space indent and when 2-space, please, otherwise this seems just arbitrary. I do find a 1-space indent makes it more difficult to
see the alignments when the lines are some distance apart.

So is http://codereview.appspot.com/164063 now ready to go?

I'll amend the docs after pushing.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>