Re: Can't compile docs

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Can't compile docs
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:17:45 -0000

Graham Percival wrote Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:40 AM

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:59:09PM +0000, Trevor Daniels wrote:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/trevor/lilypond-git/scripts/build/out/www_post", line 67,
in <module>
    map (os.mkdir, [os.path.join (out_root, d) for d in dirs])
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'out-www/offline-root/Documentation/automated-engraving'
make[1]: *** [WWW-post] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/trevor/lilypond-git'
make: *** [doc] Error 2

That _might_ be my fault, since I commented it out from
essay.tely.  However, it's still listed in the GNUmakefile, so I
figured it would build anyway.  I suspect that the *actual* error
(i.e. the thing that's making automated-engraving fail to compile)
was anywhere from 100 to 5000 lines (no joke) above this.

Well, I never did get to the bottom of the problem.

Clearing everything and starting again with ./autogen.sh
in my master branch successfully built the docs.  Looks
like I accidently deleted something while trying to make
space on my (virtual) hard drive.

Trevor